Satisfy your need for speed!
"RAT" is an elegant and form-fitting pylon speed model for the experienced model builder with the desire for an extra "kick" in speed.
Thanks to modern CFRP / GFRP shell construction, the aerodynamic design could be trimmed to maximum speed without compromising on strength.
"RAT" likes it really fast! Preferably in deep overflights to amaze the audience. The colorful and elaborate design helps with good attitude detection.
The powerful motor in the PNP version is already assembled, as are servos and servo cables. The ARF version is ideal for individual equipment.
- Fast pylon model with rapid flight characteristics
- Manufactured in a modern GFK / CFK shell construction
- Short construction time thanks to a high degree of prefabrication
- MH-43 area profile for maximum flight performance
- Thanks to modern design, easily recognizable in any position, even at high speeds
- High quality digital servos with metal gears installed (PNP)
- Includes aluminum spinner and high-quality CFRP folding prop (PNP)
- Detailed instructions in German / English
SCOPE OF DELIVERY
- RAT full-GFK model, reinforced with CFRP, painted in shape
- Assembly instructions in German / English
|Recommended engine:||X36-1000 Ro-Power|
|Control:||H, Q, M|
|Hull:||GFK / CFK|
|Areas:||GFK / CFK|
|Execution:||ARF - ALMOST READY TO FLY|
|recommended battery:||4S / 2200mAh LiXX|
|Flight / construction:||22|
The product RAT 1.3M ARF VOLL-GFK from ROBBE in the category Sport & Scale aircraft has a wingspan of 1300 mm and a weight of approx.1050g (aircraft). The model is controlled via the functions H, Q, M. The model is designed as ARF - ALMOST READY TO FLY and is suitable for advanced users. Model builders with previous knowledge can easily complete the model. We recommend a 4S / 2200mAh LiXX battery for this electric flight model.
* Explanation of control functions:
- H ... elevator
- S ... rudder
- Q ... ailerons
- M ... engine control
- V ... vector control
- SK ... spoilers
- LK ... flaps
- WK ... flaps
- EZFW ... retractable landing gear
- SKU ... tow coupling
- () ... optional - control functions written in brackets are optionally available for the model described
2635-2636 RAT building instructions-DE-EN-FR_V2 Size: (5.01 MB)