SG740 – GOBLIN KRAKEN
2011, The first Goblin was introduced.
8 Years later, Goblin Kraken is the new 700 size by SAB Heli Division
• Power train full enclosed in aluminum case.
• Ultra-light, 7075 aluminum alloy highly adjustable rotor head.
• Independent belt shafts for the transmission and the tail.
• Ultra-light Tail case with quick tail fin replacement.
• Full body and boom design with integrated frames.
• Boom detachment system for improved crash durability. Goblin Kraken introduce again many original solutions never saw in RC Heli world… Goblin Kraken is the new standard in RC Heli
- AIRFRAME weight: 2680 (with blades, no battery, no electronics)
- Main rotor diameter: 1558 mm with 690 mm size blades
- Main blade length: 650 to 730mm
- Tail rotor diameter: 284 mm with 105 mm size tail blades
- Tail blade length: 105 to 115 mm
- Cyclic Servos: Standard size (40mm)
- Tail Servo: Standard size (40mm)
- Main Ratio: 12.1 to 8.8 :1 (21T included: 10.4:1)
- Tail Ratio: 5.0-4.8:1 (27T included: 4.8:1
- Typical Speed Controller: 12S 200A
- Typical Motor size: : 12S 500-560 Kv, 4525 series, (max 62 mm diameter, 70 mm height)
- Battery compartment: 12S 4200/5500 mAh. Max dimension 56mmx70mmx320mm. Suggested weight from 1400gr to 1700gr
- Motor Pulley 21T(other pulley sizes available)
- 2 Sets Battery Tray with strap
- SAB blades and tail blades ( 690 TBS + 105 TBS )
Main feature: TRANSMISSION MODULE
- Power train full enclosed in aluminum case
- Power train support 3 shafts: Main shaft to the rotor, shaft to the motor, shaft to the tail
- One-way system inside the Module
- Reliable, suitable for transmitting any power, it does not require maintenance
- Sturdy in case of crash. It is possible to replace the main shaft by removing a single screw
- The transmission module is supplied assembled and verified, ready to be used