Whether you're looking to go out and do some 3d huckin' or lay down a smooth-as-butter precision flight, the 93" Laser 230z is for you! The wings have been thoroughly refined to allow precision flying, while not sacrificing any 3d characteristics. With a generous fuselage height, the model flies as well on its side as it does upright. Generously sized control surfaces give you excellent authority at all speeds. The Laser 230z features an awesomely light but strong airframe and a light wing loading that will handle anything you want it to.
Building the airplane is very straight forward. The rudder cables are pre-installed, hinges are pre-glued and sealed. AJ Aircraft goes the extra step to make it easy to get this bird in the air in no time flat. Mounting options designed right into the airframe make it a snap to setup with pull-pull or push-pull rudder configurations. Stand-offs perfect for the DA-70, a gas fuel tank and even a bag of extra hardware are all included. High quality parts including dual G10 fiberglass control horns, carbon fiber wing tubes and heavy duty ball-links and turnbuckles ensure you won't need to spend more money replacing cheap hardware.
This 30% airframe was designed around the DA-70 or equivalent, with lots of room for this beast of an engine without having to cut holes in the side of your cowl. Mounting templates are included for the DA-60/70 and 3W-50 to make engine installation as easy as can be. A full length pipe tunnel and 3 different pipe mounts gives you the ability to easily add pipes to tame your DB levels. Trust us when we say once you go full throttle with this baby, you won't want to slow down! As with its siblings, you'll see this is designed with next-gen building techniques to handle the punishment of todays 3D and extreme aerobatics with confidence.
Prefer electrons over ignition? A Hacker Q-80 with 10-12s lipos will have the Laser screaming across the field. The crazy power and instant throttle response of the Q-80 makes the 93" Laser 230z a 3D/XA pop-toppin', tumblin', knife edge spinnin' insanity machine! Whichever you choose, we're sure it'll put a smile on your face every time you fly it!
Up Your Game! Fly AJ Aircraft
- Wing Span - 93"
- Length - 88"
- AUW (dry)- 18-20 lb
- Electric Power - Q-80
- Gas Power - 60-70cc
- Radio - 6 channel with 5 high torque servos
- IMAC Legal!
- Pre-hinged, glued and sealed ailerons & elevators
- Carbon fiber main landing gear
- Carbon fiber main wing tube
- Removable horizontal stabs & rudder
- G10 fiberglass control horns
- Aluminum reinforced landing gear mount
- Aluminum reinforced firewall
- Aluminum standoffs for gas engines
- Full-length canister tunnel
- Canister muffler mounts
- Heavy duty foam wheels with aluminum hubs
- Heavy duty steel axles
- Thick heavy duty pre-drilled wheel pants
- Pre-drilled & rubber lined landing gear cuffs
- Firewall drilling templates for common engines
- Pre-run rudder pull-pull wires (turnbuckle also included for push-pull option)
- High quality ball links & turnbuckles for all connections
- Extra hardware bag for spares
- Velcro for fuel tank or battery restraint
- All airframe components covered in genuine Ultracote, available in 2 color schemes
- Retro Scheme (True Red HANU866, White HANU870, Bright Yellow HANU872)
- Patriot Scheme (True Red HANU866, White HANU870, Midnight Blue HANU885, Bright Yellow HANU872)
- Hacker Q-80
- Falcon 24x10 prop
- Castle 160 ESC
- (2) x 6S Thunder Power LiPo batteries
- Castle Pro BEC
- Thunder Power 2s 3800mah G8 Pro-lite + 25C
- Futaba S-9177 servos
- SpotOnRC V2 1.75" Servo Arms x (4)
- SpotOnRC V2 3.5" Double Servo Arm
Also needed to complete:
- (2) x 6" extension for ailerons (not needed for S-9157)
- (2) x 6" extensions from the receiver to the aileron servos
- (2) x 48" extensions for the elevators
- (1) x 12" extension for the ESC to Receiver (if electric)
- (1) x 12" extension will be needed for the throttle servo and ignition (if gas)
- (4) x 1 3/4" servo arms for elevators & ailerons
- (1) x 3 1/2" servo arm for rudder
- 4" spinner
AJ Aircraft 93" Laser 230z Reflex
- Brand: AJ Aircraft
- Product Code: AJ-93LASER-R
- Availability: Pre-Order June
- Ex Tax: £665.83