Whether you're looking to go out and go 3d huckin' or lay down a smooth-as-butter precision flight, the 73" Laser 230z is for you! The wings have been thoroughly refined to allow precision flying, while not sacrificing any 3d characteristics. With a generous fuselage height, the model flies as well on its side as it does upright. Generously sized control surfaces give you excellent authority at all speeds. The Laser 230z features an awesomely light but strong airframe and a light wing loading that will handle anything you want it to.
Building the airplane is very straight forward. The rudder cables are pre-installed, hinges are pre-installed but not glued, and pre-installed blind nuts in the wing tips for the included SFG's make it easy to get this bird in the air in no time flat. Transporting this big bird is no problem with the now included removable rudder. We've also added an additional hard-point in the rudder for push-pull setups.
Can't decide which power system to add to your 73" Laser? The electric setup gives the ability to strap batteries (8-12s) in and just go fly. You can expect around 6-7 minute flight times with great power and ultra reliability. Love the smell of burning gas in the morning? We've successfully tested the laser 230z with the DA-35 and the Valley View 40cc twin. With a 16oz Fourtitude tank you will see flight times approaching 15 minutes! When using the Valley View twin, it is recommended to add a second elevator servo for balance. AJs' personal pick for this 73" Laser 230z is the 8s electric setup, ultra-floaty and a great flight envelope. Whichever you choose, we're sure it'll put a smile on your face every time you fly it!
Up Your Game! Fly AJ.
- Wing Span - 73"
- Length - 70"
- AUW (dry) - 10-11 lb
- Electric Power - 2500+ Watt motor, 120amp or 100amp ESC, 8s 4400mah lipo
- Gas Power - 30-40cc
- Radio - 5 channel with 4 high torque servos
What's in the box:
- Carbon reinforced landing gear mount
- Pre-hinged and sealed control surfaces
- Removable rudder
- Carbon main gear
- G-10 control horns
- Dual ball links for all connections
- Carbon wing tube
- Optional SFGs included
- Wing bags
- Fuel tank
- Muffler can mounts
- Genuine Ultracote covering in 2 color scheme choices including the AJ Competition Scheme
- Retro Scheme (True Red HANU866, White HANU870, Bright Yellow HANU872)
- Comp Scheme (True Red HANU866, White HANU870, Midnight Blue HANU885, Bright Yellow HANU872)
- Reflex Scheme (Cub Yellow HANU884, Midnight Blue HANU885, Silver HANU881, White HANU870)
- Valor Scheme (True Red HANU866,Midnight Blue HANU885, Silver HANU881, White HANU870)
AJ flies this airframe with the following equipment:
- AJ5230-20P/205KV 12S
- Falcon 21x10 prop
- Jetti Mezon 120 or Castle Ice 100 ESC
- Thunder Power 4s 4400mah G8 Performance Pro 45C x 2
- Castle Pro BEC
- Thunder Power 2s 2100mah G8 Pro-lite + 25C
- Futaba 9177 servos on Elevator/Rudder
- Futaba 9452 servos on Ailerons
Also needed to complete:
- 2x 12" extension for ailerons
- 2x 6" extensions from the receiver to the aileron servos
- 1x 24" extension for the elevator
- 2x 12" extensions for the ESC to Receiver (if electric)
- 2x 18" extensions will be needed for the throttle servo and ignition (if gas)
- 3" or 76mm spinner
AJ Aircraft 73" Laser 230z Reflex
- Brand: AJ Aircraft
- Product Code: AJ-73LASER-R
- Availability: Out Of Stock
- Ex Tax: £749.99