4.55l (1 gal)
Molecular Blended Fuels
Model Technics uses carefully engineered ingredients and standards:
- Methanol - (CH3OH) 99.85% pure. Produced to BSENISO 9002 standard and IMPCA spec and contains less than 0.05% water.
- NitroMethane - (CH3NO2) 99.95% pure. The best commercially available spec. Does not contain the carcinogen 2-Nitropropane.
- Anti-foaming - An Anti-Foaming agent is added to fuels.
- EDL - A synthetic oil developed by Model Technics in 1980 and still under continuous development. Considered to be at the front of synthetic oil technology.
- Filtration - After mixing fuels are pressure filtered to 1 micron.
- Castor Oil - (Ricinoleic acid to chemists) Each batch is tested by Model Technics before acceptance. As castor oil is a natural product there are always variations.
- Klotz Oils - The leading producer of model engine oils in USA. Super Techniplate contains 20% Castor oil while Regular Techniplate is a pure synthetic.
- ML70 - Produced by G-Max in England, formulated in the early 70s.
- Iso Propyl Nitrate - Ignition improver for diesel fuels. In world-wide short supply. A must for diesel fuels.
- Safety - Legal child resistant closures are fitted to all polys.
SICAL additive provides:
- Uncritical needle settings
- Reduced head temperatures
- Consistent smooth running
- Noticeable power increase
- Prolonged peak power runs
- Smooth reliable tickover
- Strong dependable pick-up
- Minimal varnish and carbon
- Superb corrosion protection
- Extremely long engine life
Model Technics Bekra
- Brand: Model Technics
- Product Code: 5515895
- Availability: In Stock
- Ex Tax: £20.83